Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thank You

I am overwhelmed by the generosity of so many people, who believe in the calling the Lord has layed down before my feet. I could never express in words how He has called me for this upcoming adventure... But so many trust and believe in the unseen and the trust in the unknown. Sometimes I feel like I am a crazy woman following and trusting in a God who you cannot see, but it is so reassuring that I am not alone and even though you cannot see Him... You trust.

This post is a BIG thank you to everyone! I am horrible about sending thank you notes, so please forgive me, but I want you all to know I am extremely grateful to all of y'all's generosity! Thank you to all of y'all who paid for raffle tickets to get a chance to win the quilt, thank you to all of you who are donating unwanted items for my garage sale (coming up April 18), and thank you all who are praying. THANK YOU!

A few weeks ago I did the raffle drawing for the quilt and my sweet friend, Karly won! This lady would stand behind me in our BodyCombat class as we would knock out our imaginary attackers (satan) down. Karly has supported me in many ways... praying for me when I went to India January 2014 and September 2014. She is special one! 


Here she is with her sweet daughter cuddling up with the quilt. No words can express the feeling of thanksgiving in my heart and the praise to my Heavenly Father!

Thank you EVERYONE!!!

No comments: