Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Unexpected Blessings

God is ever so faithful and never failing... so easily as a human I forget how amazing awesome He is... I always know in my head how great He is but, when He is in my sight and showing me His magnificent greatness I get completely overwhelmed by His glory and in awe of how deeply He cares for us. Sometimes it is ever so quiet on His end and as a human that lives in noise that is hard... it makes it hard in the quietness to think He is listening to me or knowing what I am going through, but He always knows.

My Father is divine... He always works in ways that are mysterious to me, but always in a clever and awesome way! Yesterday I specifically prayed for clarity and directness... I told God I could not depend on my own feelings because when I go strictly on my feelings I usually get myself in a pickle. I asked Him to send me a sign, a person, or His specific words on how and what I needed to do to raise this money for this New Delhi mission trip. I told Him I was His and whatever His will I would do... maybe it was a no, maybe a yes... but no matter what I was His vessel. I had an idea in my head on what I was suppose to do to raise this money, but I told Him I was going to do nothing unless He told me directly what to do. I was completely waiting and leaning on Him. After I prayed a asked some friends to pray with me and I believe some did because I had this unexplainable peace! Yesterday afternoon I had a friend come to me and say her husband and her wanted to help with my trip funds... they went above and beyond and sent the entire amount I was needing. I was (and still am) in complete shock and awe... I was on my knees in an uncontrollable sobbing praise for about 15 minutes! I am still so very overwhelmed.

Don't get me wrong... this is not how all my answered prayers happen, but this is something He has put inside me and it has grown more and more... this is His desire he planted in me that is now my DEEP desire to do and glorify Him. Funny how that works!

The body of the Church completely blows me away! Again... I am feeling completely in awe, humble, honored, shocked, loved, overwhelmed, understood, and covered in prayer.

Praise be to God!


 

No comments: