Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Prayer

Lately I have been throwing myself into my quiet dark closet to pray. Away from my phone, noise, and light... while I am face down on the carpet. It is just me and God (and sometimes my annoying cat). When the cat does come into pray with me I thank the Lord for pets. LOL! I will be honest my thoughts get lost in the dark... I get caught up in His majesty and then all of the sudden... I am gone... Into a deep sleep. Yikes!

But, I will say it is a peaceful time. I don't feel disappointed or upset when I do fall asleep, because I know I am with the Lord and he does hear me... even if I drift off.

Today I was given an anointing oil from a friend, who owns Every Good Gift. He gave me the opportunity to share part of my testimony on his blog, so in return he asked me if I would be interested in one of their anointing oils and I said yes! I asked for the oil scented as pomegranate... so before I pray in my closet I will ask the Lord for blessing and favor and I will put it on. I love smelling this sweet fragrance even after I pray because it reminds me of the sweet quiet time the Lord and I had together. 

I find it very refreshing to be with the Lord in quiet darkness, because I never know what time it is... I don't have to be anywhere at a certain time... and nothing interrupts (except the cat)... but such a precious time. If you haven't thrown yourself into your closet lately... I totally suggest it. :)

No comments: