Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2014

Friendship

I am always amazed at how God so perfectly puts friendships together. I have a lot of friends, but I have a select few I do life with. I am an open book... You ask I will tell... I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of, but there is nothing more wonderful than a friendship shaped around Jesus.

I have not gone out in a while to just hang out with lady friends in a very long time... I really can't tell you the last time because it was so long ago. But tonight I was invited to a friend's house that I don't usually hang out with but I would consider her a close friend because we have the same heart and we are both followers of Jesus. We both have traveled half way around the world together... And we get it.

On my way to her house I was hoping The Lord would be spoken of or about... I was hoping that it was not just superficial talk... I really don't need anymore fake in my life (if you know what I mean).

What a fun night filled with so much laughter! And most of all the Lord's name was spoken. There is nothing better than many hearts coming together to equal one. We all had different views on things but in the end it all turned back to Jesus. 

What a glorious night! My heart has been longing for a Jesus Fun Filled Friend night... I needed the laughs, the encouragement, and the Jesus talk more than I knew.

Friends are priceless! Thank you Jesus for such a special gift!





No comments: