Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Dark Haze

I have been in a dark haze for about 2 or 3 weeks... not knowing what to do, worrying, feeling lost.

Tuesday this darkness was lifted. I was really feeling stuck with this haze surrounding me... I couldn't get out from under it. I asked for prayer and the next day it was much more clear. Satan was clouding my thoughts and giving me a lot of confusion, but in the name of Jesus it was gone.

Now that my thoughts are more clear... I look back thinking how did I even get into that rut? I could not tell you, but I sure am glad I am out of it.

No one could understand what I was going through because I couldn't explain it in words... so it sounded like a bunch of mumbo jumbo. Sorry if some of my blog posts were coming off confusing. :)

I guess it is hard for me right now, because I am thinking about the future. Thinking about what God has for me after this home Bible study I have going on. I am thinking about this mission trip to New Delhi, India I am fundraising for support. I am thinking about my Advocare business and how to go about it in the way the good Lord wants me to pursue it and grow it. So much is running through my head and I want it all to be what and how He wants it... I don't want to do anything on my own without His okay. Does this make sense?

The verse the Lord has been giving me since January is...“So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today." Matthew 6:34  

I am working on worrying one day at a time and trusting in His unfailing love. His concern and deep desire for me. I know the things I desire He does care about... but that doesn't mean it will always go my way and I am okay with that. I am working on seeking Him first before I act or before I say yes. Even good things may be bad... it all depends on what He wants from me and what He has planned. I can fight Him all day long and do it MY way... but in the end He will get his results and His glory. I am choosing to seek Him first before anything else.

No comments: