Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Last 4 Days before India 2014

My soul has quieted down a lot this week. I am finding so much peace in the unknown of what Father will be doing with myself and the team while in India. My list is getting smaller and His perfect peace is beginning to drown out all the noise. I know I am being prayed over because I am sleeping well and because of this indescribable peace. I am very grateful!

Another thing that is very encouraging is that random people that I don't know very well are coming up to me telling me they are to pray for me and are going to pray while I am away. This has never happened to me before, but so cool what the Lord is laying on peoples hearts. I feel honored for anyone to pray for myself and the team, so thank you.

I am really going to try to put my thoughts on the blog. I am going to make every effort to share this journey with you. It is super hard because we will be so busy and tired at the end of the day, but I know so many of you want more than a Facebook post. I am really going to try to journal on here. So keep an eye out. :)

No comments: