Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Running the Race called Life

This morning while I was stretching I asked the Lord what he wanted me to read from the Bible (lately my mind has been everywhere and I have not heard)... He instantly told me James. I said "Okay. Where would you like me to begin?" I was told the first chapter. Okie Dokie then. And I read the title above the first section and it said Faith and Endurance. WOW, Lord! He wasn't joking when he told me to start in James 1.

I have been having a hard time making time for him, and how to balance work and my faith. When I do share my faith with my business it usually doesn't sound right. In my heart it sounds perfectly fine, but other people that hear it or read it don't agree with how I feel and it bothers them. I do believe that I am to do Advocare now as my business. It is going to free us from a lot of strongholds that are gripping my family pretty tight right now. I do believe he lays people on my heart, who I am to share this gift with or when he leads people to me. I see it as a gift. I was in a lot of pain when I was severely obese. I had a lot of emotion pain in my heart and the Lord worked it out and healed me from a lot of my pain while I/he transformed my body. I truly feel like a new person. He had a lot of healing to do inside of me during this last year and now I believe he is using me to share my story on my physical transformation and to let people know they are not stuck forever in this body... there is freedom from the chain of obesity.

I know there are a whole lot of men and women out there, who are uncomfortable and who are being told by the enemy... "You can never change." "You aren't worth it." "It is to hard and you will give up." I know people are hearing this because I heard it... but it is possible! People are doing it everyday and Advocare is a healthy and energizing way to do it. Now, don't get me wrong... there is no such thing as a magic pill. You have to work at it, but Advocare gives you the tools to be successful and feel amazing at the same time.

Back to James 1... God supplies me everyday for what I need and I ask him to give me what I need for every new day and today he gave me a pep talk about Endurance. If I keep my eyes on him and put down the worldly things that tend to catch my eye... He will be all I need. He fuels my Endurance! Just like everyone else I get distracted by the fast pace of this life, but this life I am running is not my own but it is His and he is all I need to be successful in what He has laid out before my feet.

And this is what I leave you with... "But don’t just listen to God’s word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves. For if you listen to the word and don’t obey, it is like glancing at your face in a mirror. You see yourself, walk away, and forget what you look like. But if you look carefully into the perfect law that sets you free, and if you do what it says and don’t forget what you heard, then God will bless you for doing it." -James 1:22-25

No comments: