Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Quiet in the Chaos

It is late so my update might be all over the place, so please forgive me now. My feelings and thoughts are all over the place. I can't seem to concentrate on more than 1 or 2 things a day... maybe I am supposed to take one day at a time. Maybe it is because Christmas is so close and I haven't gotten everything done. LOL! Maybe it is my emotions on returning to India.

But, I also feel in a way I am being protected. Protected by a shield. The evil one, I know wants to attack, but I feel as if I have a force field around me. Monday I was focused on my home, Tuesday was a day full of preparing for India, Wednesday was full of preparation for Christmas, Thursday will be centered on the Bhutanese and finishing up Christmas prep, and Friday will be surrounded by my children as we celebrate this time of year at their school and entering into a break.

I know this is a time satan likes to squeeze his way into rattle anyone and everyone on a mission for God's kingdom, but I know I am being prayed for because I have felt protected.

Truthfully, it is one day at a time and no more right now and it feels good. I feel an over flowing of prayers and blessings upon me and my family. There are no words.

No comments: