Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

This Thanksgiving has been a little different. We actually had family come here to Katy for Thanksgiving... which means I had to cook for 9 people. At first I was kind of freaked out because I offered not thinking anyone was going to take me up on my offer on having Thanksgiving here... BUT they did! AHHHH!!! But, Mom (my grandmother) made half of the meal. Bob smoked the turkey and I made the ham, mash potatoes, green bean casserole, and bought the rolls. It really wasn't that difficult and it was a huge blessing to have everyone here. My Uncle Pat came here from Colorado and him coming really surprised me and it was so awesome that he came! Both Hailee and Heidi love him so much and they don't get to see or play with him enough. Plus our good friends came over to celebrate with us. It was truly such a blissful day full of laughter, good conversation, and so much food!

I am so blessed! There are no words to describe this fullness I have in my heart.

I had planned to write so much more, but there is nothing coming to me... I feel complete! And I believe it all comes from my trust and faith in Jesus.

No comments: