Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Our way or His way?

It is so hard to live in this world and live around all the worldly things and not to get sucked into it all. Does anyone else have this issue? Especially in this time of Spring... I am being pushed out of my comfort zone into the world... to interact with people and all the worldly things. A lot of times this doesn't feel right. I never realized until now... the Lord was sheltering me and building me up through the 2 years of winter. I really was secluded and he really was all I was focusing on for 2 years. He did a lot in that time... and truthfully I am just realizing this now as I type all of this out for all the world to see. There sure is a lot of world talk in this blog post. LOL!

About a month ago, I received an email from a friend telling me about his brother, whom I have come to love as my brother... my friend told me his brother was beat by fundamentalist Muslims, who were very unhappy with his brother for sharing the gospel to people who are longing for the Truth.

From my brother:
"i have gone to visit a believer family in the morning of 17 oct, islamic a fandamantal group has come to know that, i am going to spend a weak at kalapara with our believers.so, they was trying to catch me, when i was at the Mr aziz house, that time a man come (nighbour of aziz) & he saw us that, we were doing pheloship. but that nighbour does not like christianity at all, so, he called a islamik imam, imam called many peoples, in that time, one of our good wisher called to me that, if you want to be saved, plz run from that house at once. and then, we do not do last prayer & leaved that house & reached a village market through avery bad un popular muddy path,but unfortunately, that crazy people group saw us & they also come to same place............... they was very hot,asked many bad, meaning less, question. finaly they torchured me..................................... i cant control my tear.i will tell you detail when i see you face to face, 1:45 houres i was in torchured."

I have heard stories like this before and it is overwhelming... I have a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that someone could do that to another person. I mean... you watch this stuff on TV but never think of it being true. But, it is to the point of tears...

So... I leave you with this...
“God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers. Be happy about it! Be very glad! For a great reward awaits you in heaven. And remember, the ancient prophets were persecuted in the same way.

“You are the salt of the earth. But what good is salt if it has lost its flavor? Can you make it salty again? It will be thrown out and trampled underfoot as worthless."

“You are the light of the world—like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden. No one lights a lamp and then puts it under a basket. Instead, a lamp is placed on a stand, where it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly Father." Matthew 5

This is a message to the true believers in Christ, the followers, who believe in only him and nothing extra. Because extra is of this world.

No comments: