Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mentally drained, but being fueled

So, yesterday I was mentally drained... a lot going on in life right now and a lot of Spiritual Warfare, but I am so amazed that I am loved by my Father, who fuels me with his love, discerment, knowledge, wisdom, and humility. How did I get through life before without Him? I have absoluetly no idea. Last night I met with a new friend and we talked about all kinds of things... and I have come to realize that the Lord leads us to people for just a time as this. He leads us to people for encouragement, wise words, past experiences to help us through what life is throwing at us right now. I have a lot of friends, but really I only have about 2 or 3 friends that I talk to on a regular bases... these friends I do life with and they know the details of my struggles and I know they are praying for me as I figure things out through prayer and the Lord's guidance. I was telling my new friend last night how thankful I am for my struggles that I have gone through... I would not be who I am today if it was not for every hurt, anger, saddness, depression, etc. I am overjoyed for where I am now and how my Father constantly is with me and leading me through the hard times and good times. I always say I look forward to the hard times in life, because that is when I grow the most and learn more about my almighty God. Praise be His name all the days of my life!

1 comment:

The Paradis Family said...

I am thankful for my struggles too...I know it has made me a better person and strengthened my relationship with the Lord!