Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2012

My BIG God

WOW!! It has been a long time since I blogged... I have been so busy and the Lord has been consuming me with His love and guidance. I have been heavily involved in a ministry called Loaves & Fishes, which loves, gives, and helps Bhutanese refugees. I have come to love these poeple so much and I truly know without a doubt the Lord has led me to this culture to share the love of Christ. I have been learning so much as I go and meet new people that speak absolutely no English, but I love them anyway... I love them because I know God loves them and He made them for a beautiful purpose. I have also made friends with the Bhutanese that do speak English and oh how I love communication and asking all kinds of questions. I believe my new friends are very curious about me and wondering about me life. I hope to soon invite them to come visit and eat at my house soon.

The Lord has been ringing in my ear "testimony" for a good while and I have this urgency to obey and do it. I feel I need to share my testimony and what my Savior has done for me, but I know I need to be patient and wait. I know I am to share it with the Bhutanese women, but I need to wait for the right time and I need a translater... I do know without a doubt He will provide. I also feel very strongly that I am to share my testimony with my friends. I feel that so many are hurting and don't know what to do, but they will not share this with anyone because they think everyone else is "perfect" with the Lord. I know that sounds crazy, but admit it you were once there as well. Our testimony is so strong and He gives us each one to share and build up and grow the church. I know what I need to do and I have put the word out, so now I sit and wait.

In October, I will be going to Bangladesh with a small team that will train national workers in the gospel of Luke. We will train them in this gospel because the Jesus Film (a key evangelistic tool) is helpful when local leaders understand the book in greater depth. They want to start teaching the women as well, so that is where I will come in. This trip makes me very nervous, because teaching is not my thing (so I think), but obviously the Lord knows what He is up to. So I am agreeing to His pursuing of my Spirit and I am with Him and having faith that He will provide in everyway for this trip. Man... what a BIG God I serve!

So, this is what has been going on in my life for this past 2 months. He has BIG things goin' on and I LOVE being on this path and these adventures He throws before me.

No comments: