Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Prayer for India

If you don't know I am preparing to go on a mission trip to India very soon. We were given these devotional books by the leader of our group called "A Daily Devotional Before You Go" and it probably more geared toward teens going on mission trips but it is amazing! A simply everyday devotional to prepare our hearts before we head to the ends of the earth.

Anyways... I am a little behind on my devotionals because of Thanksgiving and all the preparations with that, but I am back on track. :o) The prayers in this devotionals are so simple but so powerful. I walk away crying or my hearted touched after these prayers. I thought I would share a few of them...

"GO therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." Matthew 28:19

Lord, I make myself available to You for the carrying out of Your last wishes. I purpose with all my heart to "execute" Your will and testament, which says that I (Your child) and property You have entrusted to me shall be used to take the gospel to the nations. Prepare my heart for all that You will have for me to do, so that I can help advance the gospel as You commanded in Your Word. Amen.

"GO into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature... And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. " Mark 16:15, 20

Father, give us sensitivity in our hearts and to Your voice, that we may discover the spiritual forces at work in the lives of those whom You are sending us. Thank You that the weapons of our warfare (Your truth, Your Holy Spirit, Your Name, and the armor of God) are not feeble but mighty through God for pulling down strongholds. Use us to minister to others by setting them free from the enemy's lies and oppression. Amen.

I couldn't have said it any better... I am so thankful for God's Word!

No comments: