Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 16, 2011

My Hiding Place

As my children are having a quiet time (which was in desperate need) I am going to share what is going on with me and my heart as I prepare for the India mission trip.

The Lord is bringing me aware of my many faults and sins these past few weeks. He has been showing me love that I knew of but was not participating in... my loss. But, as He has been opening my eyes and my heart I have again began to grieve. Grieving once again for the lost and the people who truly don't know His love... I believe my grieving started again because once again I was brought down of my high horse and was shown His true love. I thank Him for this humbleness and lowliness... it makes me truly remember how holy and righteous He truly is.

Yesterday, there were a few things that happened that hurt me and I think because of this hurt satan had a chance to weasel his way in and he did! He made me doubt for a few minutes, but I knew that was not from the Lord. The Lord is not fear or doubt... He is steady, my Rock, and my Fortress. I am thankful for prayer and the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I am thankful for His name which makes the demons shudder. I did feel a perfect peace when I fell asleep and I know that could have been from no one but my Lord Jesus Christ.

The past few months I have been reading Isaiah to the girls in the morning and I have been comforted once again by the words of God.

"Strengthen the feeble hands,
steady the knees that give way;
say to those with fearful hearts,
“Be strong, do not fear;
your God will come,
he will come with vengeance;
with divine retribution
he will come to save you.”

Then will the eyes of the blind be opened
and the ears of the deaf unstopped.
Then will the lame leap like a deer,
and the mute tongue shout for joy.
Water will gush forth in the wilderness
and streams in the desert.
The burning sand will become a pool,
the thirsty ground bubbling springs.
In the haunts where jackals once lay,
grass and reeds and papyrus will grow.

And a highway will be there;
it will be called the Way of Holiness;
it will be for those who walk on that Way.
The unclean will not journey on it;
wicked fools will not go about on it.
No lion will be there,
nor any ravenous beast;
they will not be found there.
But only the redeemed will walk there,
and those the LORD has rescued will return.
They will enter Zion with singing;
everlasting joy will crown their heads.
Gladness and joy will overtake them,
and sorrow and sighing will flee away." Isaiah 35


I have perfect faith in His word. He is my peace in troubled times, He is my Rock when I feel shakened, and He is my Fortress that protects me.


This morning I also did my devotional as I prepare to go to India and it is exactly what I needed! Satan has been trying to attack me and today's devotional was exactly on that... "When Jesus said "Let's go" and you obeyed you did not receive a free pass from all your trouble. In fact, satan is not to pleased with your decision. Let your faith arise as the time nears, knowing that "He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."- Jack Hempfling


Praise the LORD for He knows me and knows what is ALWAYS best for me!

No comments: