Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

Busyness and No Words

I am sorry for my absence, but I have been so busy. Busy with just life and my heart... well my heart is greiving. It is greiving for a few different reasons that I am not going to get into right now, but one of the things my heart is greiving over is my best friend, Lyndsay. Lyndsay was diagnosed with stage 3 Lymphoma a few weeks ago and she has begun her chemo treatment this past Monday. My heart aches for her because I know her so well and I know what is greiving her heart as well. I love her like a sister. I can tell you one thing though... the Lord is with her and I know he has a great and mighty plan for her life, her husband's life, her 2 children's lives, and for the lives of everyone she knows. Praise Jehovah-Jireh!! The Lord her provider is providing the love, comfort, and peace that she so desperately needs right now. I pray Jehovah-Rapha will heal her sick body from this nasty cancer and that the chemo would penitrate the cancer cells and blast them gone. I believe God creates everything (even if it is through earthly people) and I believe chemo was created to help heal sick bodies from cancer.

I have created a blog for Lyndsay and for all her family and friends who are concerned about her and want to know the latest news. Please pray for my dear friend and her struggles and the struggles to come. http://lyndsaysmightyjourney.blogspot.com/

No comments: