Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

First Night of LifeGroups

I am working with 10th grade girls this year. We had our first meeting tonight and I had a hard time fitting in since they all knew eachother so well. :o) After dinner and some socializing we sat down went over some rules (no one likes rules), then I shared my testimony (which was hard), and then we did a fun little get to know you game (which was more for me since there are 12 girls in the group). It was a great night!! Ever since they left all I can think about is "Praise the Father, Praise the Son" song. So I am going to share with you the lyrics. :o)

O sov'reign God, O matchless King-
the saints adore, the angels sing
and fall before the throne on grace
to you belongs the highest praise.

These sufferings, this passing tide
under Your wings I will abide,
and every enemy shall flee;
You are my hope and victory.

Praise the Father, Praise the Son.
Praise the Spirit, Three in One.
Clothed in power and in grace
the name above all other names.

To the valley, for my soul;
Thy great descent has made me whole!
You word my heart has welcomed home;
now peace like water ever flows.

Praise the Father, Praise the Son.
Praise the Spirit, Three in One.
Clothed in power and in grace
the name above all other names.

Praise the Father, Praise the Son.
Praise the Spirit, Three in One.
Clothed in power and in grace
the name above all other names.

Yours is the kingdom,
yours is the power.
Your is the glory forever.
Yours is the kingdom,
yours is the power.
Your is the glory forever.

Praise the Father, Praise the Son.
Praise the Spirit, Three in One.
Clothed in power and in grace
the name above all other names.
The name above all other names.


Praying for these sweet Spirits and what the Lord has for them. Have a great night!

1 comment:

Christi Brown said...

Love this song too! Just had a moment singing it! 10th grade girls can be scary! You will do great!