Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Leaving U.S. Soil

Tomorrow is the BIG day! I leave for JFK tomorrow morning and then leave for Tel Aviv that night. I pray the Lord reveals himself to me that I have never before experienced. I never would have thought in a million years this would be me traipsing off to an unknown land to me by myself without any family. Yes, I am going with a group, but I do not know these people... BUT I do know these people will quickly become my family. This I am very grateful for.

Satan is trying to creep in and build fear inside of me with all that is going on in the world, but I know for sure that this is God's plan for me. He wants me to go and be with Him one on one in His country. I was telling Hailee this morning that I was leaving tomorrow and I will see where Jesus was when He was here on this earth and how I am going to see where He walked and where He was born, etc. Her eyes got really big and she just starred at me. I can't wait to come back and share all of what I have seen with her.

This is going to bring to life so many things to me... I am also praying the Lord completely change me so, when I come home I will be a good example of Christ's love to my family and to be able speak with undying kindness. So many things are going through my head, but most of all I can't wait to get to Israel. You will hear from me when I got home. :o)

Much Love my friends!

2 comments:

The Paradis Family said...

I am SO excited for you!! Praying for you sweet friend :)

ongey42 said...

This is your GMO CL... we are 100% behind you... I could carry your case for you! What an amazing experience this is going to be... to see where the Master walked to view the cty he view and where He laid down His life... BUT NOW He lives within you... you really can't beat that! Travel in His care... Ian