Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

I heard...

If you have been following me for a while you know I have been feeling chaotic inside. I new it was God but, not sure where He was trying to lead me. As I look back now, He has been leading me all along... I was just not listening.This is something that has been in the back of my mind for a while but, continued to have fear. Fear that I would not know what to say because I don't know the Word well enough. Enough it enough... satan will no longer feed me these lies.

I finally heard Him yesterday... He is leading me to the lost. My heart is for those lost souls. After, I heard Him I have complete peace and know this is His leading and nothing else. I still have a lot of questions and very unsure but, I know what I must do. I must prepare myself and be ready.

Don't get me wrong He has a lot more for me but, I have heard this one thing I have been seeking for a while and it is such a relief because, all I want to do is bring glory to my Father in heaven.

So you may be asking... "Okay, Sterling what are you going to do with this revelation?" LOL! Well, for one I am involved with Global Media Outreach and now I am going to be reading a book about Mormons and what they believe and how the Bible is the Truth when they are compared. Make sense? Yes, I feel this is the path and where God is leading me. He has already put people in my path to speak to.

I want everyone on this earth to know their Savior personally. I want them all to have the fear of the Lord and know this undying love. I want them to know what heaven will be like and I want them for sure to know what hell will be like. I want the Truth to penetrate every heart and for all to hear their Father speak to them. I want all to know HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU no matter what you do and how easy (with God's help) it is to turn away from sin. I want all to know what it feels like when He holds your hand and carries you through the toughest times. God has great things planned for us all. He is waiting!!

No comments: