Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hello Friends.

I know I have been away for a while and I am sorry. We have been so busy lately... ever since Valentines' day but, we are back to reality.

I wanted to share a few things going on....

1. I have finished my training with Global Media Outreach! Now I will be receiving more emails from around the world to help make an impact in the Kingdom. "Go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing then in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you." Matthew 28:19, 20

2. My Israel trip is all paid. I am now preparing myself mentally and physically. I know if I get myself physically ready to hike all through Israel I will be able to concentrate on nothing BUT God. That is what I am looking forward to most. No distractions... just me and God as I absorb everything about Him.

3. Homeschooling is going great! This has been the best decision EVER!! Hailee is learning so much, I am learning so much, and we haven't killed eachother. God has really blessed us with His grace. Right now we are doing a unit study on Africa. Hailee loves Africa, so do I! So this has been great for both of us. I will post pictures of her lapbook when we are all done.

4. God!! The lover of my soul is moving. I know I have said this before but, He is so BIG!! He is doing amazing things in Nigeria, India, Bangladesh, Ethiopia, and so many more countries. I feel so lucky and blessed to be part of it. It is so amazing! I am blown away by God's love. I will never be able to write my love for Him in words... never! But, I do know He knows it all. :o)

That is about it from over here in the Greene world. Of course there is more going on but, I feel I have ended this post with perfectness! Have a wonderful day, friends!

No comments: