Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Preparation

I know I keep saying this, but the Lord is preparing me. For what? I am not totally sure. I do feel like I am being prepared for Israel. I have read through a few chapters of Numbers and today a few chapters of Deuteronomy and I wasn't completely lost in it all. It began to sink in... soaking in the knowledge of what I will see. I also, feel like the Lord is preparing my heart for this journey. Feeling compassion for people even when they may not deserve it. I feel like everything is coming together just as God wants it to.

We are going to be putting our house on the market in a couple of weeks and I feel total peace. I have been praying that if this isn't what He wants us to be doing right now for Him to close the doors, but instead He has graciously opened them. The Lord has put people in our path to help us. Helping us in ways we never would have expected... I give the Lord all the thanks because really it is all Him.

I have been feeling distant from some people lately but I think it is more preparation for what the Lord has for us. I don't know why, but I do know in the end it will be so wonderful because it is part of His perfect plan.

I can't describe this feeling of being prepared for something, but it feels good to know God is working inside of me. Today when I was reading Deuteronomy one verse was thrown out at me... "For the Lord your God has blessed you in all the work of your hands. He knows your trudging through the great wilderness. These forty years the Lord your God has been with you; you have lacked nothing." Deuteronomy 2:7

No comments: