Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 10, 2010

Me venting...

This is just me venting... I have no one to talk to about it and the one I do want/need to talk to has gone to bed.

I am SICK TO DEATH of all the hours Bob works!! I am SICK TO DEATH of feeling like a single mom and doing most everything!

I am very grateful for his job... don't get me wrong. He works for a great company that cares for him and he gets paid well.

It is the hours... and it seems like Bob feels like he owes this job every possible hour. Almost to where his family is put on the back burner.

You may be thinking... "Why don't you talk to Bob about this?" And I have. I can only talk so much.... he is the one that has to put it in action.

Bob is so tired and has to get up so early 6 days a week. He doesn't get the rest he needs and then I get the short end of the stick. After the kids go to bed and he gets situated... he plops on the couch and is out instantly... snoozing away. There is absolutely no us time unless we go out on a date.

I am just sick of it!!! We got home from our ABF Christmas party tonight, got the kids in bed, and off to bed Bob goes. He expects me to go to be too, but I need to wind down before sleeping. I am just SICK AND TIRED!!!

No comments: