Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Hailee!!!

I can't believe it. Hailee turned 6 years old today. We had a great family day and ended it with some Chuck E Cheese fun! I don't know who was having more fun Bob or Hailee :o)... yes, I have 2 big kids. :o)

I feel like just yesterday I had Hailee and then the first few weeks of her life I slept in our recliner with her in my arms or laying on my chest. It was such a sweet time that I will never forget. I cherish this special time we have together in these early years of hers and I love how Hailee and Heidi have this special time to bond before Hailee wants nothing to do with Heidi anymore. I pray she keeps her innocence and sweet spirit as long as possible. :o)

Here are some pictures of her special day (sorry they are blurry they were done with my cell phone in bad lighting)...



One of Hailee's gifts today... Pepper, a little American Girl pet

Hailee and Heidi watching something at Chuck E Cheese

What we saw on the outside
Games
and more games..

No comments: