Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Just a stay-at-home mom??

Yes, I am a stay-at-home mom and I wouldn't have it any other way. This job is very time consuming, hard, tiring, and you really never get a break. I love my job! I may complain about it from time to time but, the bad days or bad attitudes are totally out numbered by the benefits and the priceless moments.

I totally understand that this is not for everyone and that is fine. You will never hear me say anything negative about working moms, because I don't know where they get the energy from working all day and then coming home to play with their kids. It is just exhausting thinking about it.

Here is why I am blogging about this... people that haven't stayed at home with their own child(ren) and think that all we stay-at-home moms do is stay at home... is crazy! Us "stay-at-home" moms are ONLY nurses, teachers, moms, wives, maids, chefs, chauffeur, counselors... the list could go on and on, but I am going to stop. I don't have time for a job/part-time job because even when the weekend comes along I still am working... the mom job never ends.

If you can't tell I was hurt today by some words, but I found refuge in my Father's unfailing love for me....

Psalm 62
1 Truly my soul silently waits for God;
From Him comes my salvation.
2 He only is my rock and my salvation;
He is my defense;
I shall not be greatly moved.

5 My soul, wait silently for God alone,
For my expectation is from Him.
6 He only is my rock and my salvation;
He is my defense;
I shall not be moved.
7 In God is my salvation and my glory;
The rock of my strength,
And my refuge is in God.

8 Trust in at all times, you people;
Pour out your hearts before Him;
God is a refuge to us.

11 God has spoken once,
Twice I have heard this:
That power belongs to God.
12 Also to You, O Lord, belongs mercy;
For You render to each one according to his work.

No comments: