Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Good Reminder

Psalm 100

"Make a joyful shout to the Lord, all you lands!
Serve the Lord with gladness;
Come before His presence with singing.
Know that the Lord, He is God;
It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.

Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts of praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.

For the Lord is good;
His mercy is everlasting,
And His truth endures to all generations."

This has not been a great day in the Greene house. There has been lots of crying from the little ones and not much patience from me (the big one). I need to be rejoiceful for this day and for my sweet little ones (who won't be little and sweet for forever). I am so blessed to be able to stay home and homeschool. I need to be praising and rejoicing to my wonderful Father... rather than moaning and groaning about my horrible day.

No comments: