Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tot School

I stole this title from my friend, Ely. She Homeschools her 2 boys and has started Tot School for her little girl. I got this activity idea from her (she is an expert and very creative). Here is what Heidi did today...

I gave her these fuzzy balls to transfer from bowl to bucket/cup.


This child likes to put everything in her mouth.
Yes, these pictures look a lot better because I put it on auto so my flash would work (I am having camera issues). I gave Heidi a ice cream scoop to make it a little more interesting.

Here she is being busy.

Look how neat and tidy she is playing.

I turned my back for a minute and LOOK... fuzzy balls everywhere!

She is a mess. Time to clean up!

No comments: