Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Homeschool Blessings

School here in Katy, Texas started yesterday and I was having a rough time (check out my 2 previous posts). I know this is God's plan for our family but, still had those thoughts creeping in. On top of this being God's plan... He has been beside us these past few days. They have been awesome!

Tonight was the big "back to school Katy Area Christian Homeschool" meeting and it was the boost I needed. It was so nice to be in a room with a bunch of Homeschooling moms that all have gone through something similar. To know that they have those HORRIBLE days too was very comforting. But, the blessings of being able to teach your kids totally out way the horrible days.

I am so very happy that the Greene family is now part of this wonderful organization and I can't wait to see what the Lord has planned. I signed Hailee up for the 5 to 8 Girls group and I think they meet once a week. So very exciting! I can't wait....

No comments: