Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Traveling to see Family...

It is so hard for me to travel and see family. It gives me a glimpes of how much easier it would for Bob and I. We went to see my dad and aunt up in Oklahoma all last week and we had a blast! On the way home I began to think of moving to Oklahoma just to be closer to family. It is so hard for us here on our own... not all the time but a lot of the time. I would love just to drive a little ways and drop the kids off with their grandparents or aunt and go have quality time with Bob.

This is something I am going to be praying about and see what God wants us to do. I feel like I am in a bubble and Lord wants me to venture out to the unknown. I am sitting to comfortable... who knows only time and prayer will tell.

I am going to be posting pictures soon of our Oklahoma adventure.

1 comment:

Christi Brown said...

No!!! Don't leave! In all seriousness, I know how you feel about the family thing. I have extended family here but not my parents. I am always begging them to move here. I feel as though we have finally laid down roots and we are right where God wants us. But for the longest time I sat and planned our big move to DFW!