Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Little Personal...

I meant to post this last night but, things got a little busy with mani and pedi night here at the house with us girls and movie night with Bob.

I want to share a little something special. Since making the decision to homeschool and taking a new path the good Lord has laid before us I have been asking God "why?". "Why me?". I had a perfect little plan for Hailee and looked forward to having me time and Heidi and me time. He has graciously put me in my place and has showed me nothing is really about me. It is about Him! I have been praying and asking Him "Why is it that You want me to homeschool?". A little at a time He has revealed different reason why He chose this path for us.

But, one very special thing happened last night... we were a Lowe's getting a new weed eater (sp?) and we were on our way to checkout. Bob was pushing Heidi in the cart and Hailee and I were taking our sweet little time behind them. Then, sweet little Hailee grabbed my hand to hold it. This my not seem big to you but, Hailee and I usually don't have these little moments. Hailee usually holds Bob's hand but, never my own. It was such another sweet reminder of God's perfect little plan. I love seeing things laid out... no matter the time I have to wait.

I am so very thankful for this path He has us on and I can't wait to see what He has in store next.

No comments: