Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

How are things going?

Things are going well over here in the Greene house. We started school this week and it has been going very well. As the week is coming to an end I am noticing it is getting a bit harder for Hailee. All we have been doing is math and handwriting this week... but with the handwriting I am expecting her to be neat and tidy with her writing. At the end of each page they want the student to write the letter without any assistants (no dot to show where to start or a gray box to show the boundaries) and then if she does well I put a check in the box. Well... Hailee knows the check is a good thing and wants one really bad... her last letter is always the best! Crazy woman!

The math is beginning to get a little more difficult mostly with the part where she has to write the numbers. Again, I expect her to be neat and tidy with her numbers. I really emphasis using the lines they have given her and to keep her numbers straight (not all side ways and stuff :o). It might sound like I am being tough but I have to tell you there hasn't been any yelling or crying. The Lord is really blessing me and giving me the fruit of the Spirit.

Everything I have been praying for and asking the Lord to give me... he has given to me as I became obedient to His calling for our family. I truly know from the bottom of my heart this is God's plan for our life right now. I continue to pray we stay on His path and as we continue to obey we will bring Him glory.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.... If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit." Galatians 5:22, 25

No comments: