Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Homeschool fun and a little Extra

This is a little what has/is going on today in the Greene house. This week with FIAR (Five in a Row) curriculum we are reading Madeline by Ludwig Bemelmans. There is the coolest website for homeschool moms to share any creative thing they have done with the curriculum you are using. The website is... http://www.homeschoolshare.com/. I got this fun art project from this website... which included all the material I needed, the arms, legs, head, and directions. Check my blog tomorrow for a SUPER cool Science project we will be doing. :o)


She is very proud of her Madeline.

Up close and personal...


I made a tent for them this afternoon instead of going outside in the after rain humidity Houston provides for all it's residents.



I am pretty proud of this tent. High-five for Mom!

Hailee loves her a tent.

peek-a-boo

No comments: