Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

1 Year Ago

One year ago yesterday, I found out I had skin cancer. You can go back here and read all about it. I went through so much and would not change one little bit of it. Even though I was going through a storm... I grew so much spiritually and learned more about God's love for me. This may sound odd but, I am thankful for that storm. I am so thankful for the journey that the good Lord continues to put on.

I have gone back this week and re-read some of the things that we went through. I re-read how God provided (click here and here to read more) for us through a time when we had no clue what we would do. God was so good through the worst of times and He continues to be good through every new journey.

I have another appointment with my oncologist at the end of August and I pray I will continue to be cancer-free. I pray this testimony of God's undying love for me and His faithfulness will touch others and make a difference in their lives.

2 comments:

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesant subiectul deybatut de tine.M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place ce am vazut, cu siguranta am sa mai revin o zi buna!

Joanne Bischof said...

You have a lovely family, God bless you and I pray for continued health for you!