Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Week 4 is OVER!

This week with losing weight has been tough! I have been feeling like my body was trying to get sick and I haven't been going to bed when I should, so in result to these 2 things I haven't been pushing myself during my workouts. Also, instead of working out 6 days in week 4... I only worked out 5. I know not to bad, but knew I should have pushed through but I let myself down.

I like to weigh myself on Friday, but really should put my patient hat on and wait until Sunday. When I weighed myself Friday I had lost 2 lbs, but when I weighed myself Sunday I had lost 3 lbs. So, my total weight loss in 4 weeks is 14 lbs!!!!

I am starting to notice the change. My pants are getting loose and I am having to tug on them to keep them up. I feel great! I have more energy and am happier over all.

I praise the Lord for this energy, because I know it isn't from me and the only way I am still going is because of Him. He is my source!

2 comments:

Julie P. said...

Yay Sterling!!! So proud of you!

BusyB said...

that is great!!!! so what we all slip sometimes its HARD! You are doing great! congrads!