Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Vacation Bible School 2010

Well VBS is now over for Kingsland Baptist Church for the year 2010 and it was so awesome! I have no clue why it is called vacation, but it is totally not a vacation! It is tiring and crazy busy... I am so drained and exhausted... BUT it was all totally worth it! I helped teach music to babies-entering Kindergarten kids and it was the most amazing experience. I love seeing the little ones lift their hands to the Lord and praise Him with wonderful words. I also love how the words to the songs were so true even to us adults.

He has this wonderful marvelous plan for our lives and when we obey and go with Him and don't fight it... it is the most amazing feeling in the entire world!

The Lord's light was shown to so many kids this year and a seed was planted in their little hearts. This experience will forever be with them and I got to be a part of it... no matter how big or small my influence was.

It was so great! I will be doing Preschool Music again!!!

1 comment:

Christi Brown said...

I loved the words too. I actually praised Him while singing instead of just going through the motions. That is key, it doesn't have to be a bunch of grown ups to praise. I love it and love that you were able to do that this year. I know the kids really appreciated it! I don't know if I could have done music I am way to emotional!