Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Some of the funniest...

These are some of the funniest pictures (I think)! Okay... so here is the story... Heidi always wants Hailee's goggles when we are out swimming. Last night we were at Academy and I saw these starfish goggles of .99. I couldn't pass that up. Heidi was super excited and wanted to wear them right away! When we got home I put them on her and took these pictures. LOL!


They were so tight! We loosened them and they were still really tight. I think Heidi inherited my big head :o). Sorry Heidi... hats will never fit your head.


You can see how tight they are.


Heidi had to try them out in the water :o).


She also loves some stylin' sunglasses... even if they are upside down :o).


She was trying to put the pink sunglasses on the gorilla, but when the camera comes out she freezes. At least she is smiling in this picture.


The other day we tie dyed T-shirts. They all came out super cute! The only thing is it calls for 100% fabric (like 100% cotton). Heidi's T-shirt was 100% cotton and Hailee's was 50% polyester and 50% cotton. I didn't think it would make a difference. Can you tell the difference? Heidi's shirt is very bright and Hailee's is a bit faded. Note to self always use 100% fabric.

No comments: