Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Missed

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately. Life has been crazy over here in Katy, TX. I thought since it was summer and Hailee wasn't in school and there wouldn't be much running around that it would be peaceful and calm. I was totally WRONG! I have been preparing for VBS (vacation bible school), getting pictures taken of the girls (Heidi's 2nd birthday is coming up), and just all kinds of other stuff. I can't even remember it all :o).

I am still losing weight but, had a bit of a set back a few weeks ago and gained the 2 lbs I lost the prior week back. I was so frustrated! I worked so hard that week and in 2 days I gained it back. The weekend I gained it back was full of parties and get togethers with yummy food. I tried to control it and I thought I did a good job but, it was all the desserts fault. :o)

I will update my weight loss this weekend after I weigh in.

Also, God is doing something inside of me, but I am not sure what. I feel so passionately about a few things, but have a fear of stepping out and a fear of bringing it up to Bob. I don't think Bob gets it, but that is a whole different story. I will update on this more when I figure it out. I feel the Lord stirring something up, but can't quite put my finger on it.

God has this perfect plan and I am so ready to be on board and follow Him.

3 comments:

Aims said...

I just love your heart, girl! Should we start praying for Bob now? That his heart would be ready for whatever this is?

Sterling said...

Yes, ma'ma!

Christi Brown said...

Day 3, VBS, Joseph's long wait for his promise. Memory verse-For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper and not to harm. Plans to give you hop and a future.

Rest in the confidence that this verse gives. It is okay to step out in faith. The Lord could be working on Bob too. You may be surprised! I will be praying! It will all work out for His glory!