Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

God's Love

Man... I am so overwhelmed by God's love. Not just for me but, EVERYONE! He loves those who we consider not so pretty... He made them for His very own perfect plan. He loves those who are pretty but, also for those who hurt deep down. He is so forgiving and loves those who do unthinkable things.

Why is it so hard for us to understand His love?

I can't wrap my head around it all either but, by God's grace He is opening my eyes to lots of things. He is allowing me to see things that hurt Him and I feel Him moving around me all the time. He opens my eyes at times I don't want my eyes open or He makes me feel things I don't want to bother with or think about. I know that saddens His heart but, I know He is growing me in what He wants me to be.

Just a few thoughts as I go through this chaos going on inside of me. :o)

1 comment:

BusyB said...

amen. God has the most beautiful love sometimes we might not feel it...but its there we just got to open our eyes : )