Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Week 3

It is now at the end of week 3 of my total life change and I have lost a total of 11 lbs.! I have been really hard on myself lately... expecting to lose more than I did, but I am pretty happy with 11 lbs lost! This week has been hard... we went out Tuesday for dinner with my aunt and then ate to much on Wednesday night dinner at church. I felt horrible that night and then felt terribly bloated on Thursday. I finally feel good again :o). I have also decided to cut back on my calories too. I haven't been so hungry lately, so I think it will possible :o).

Thanks so much for all y'alls encouragement and kind words. It really has helped me be strong and get up and workout and eat right. Thank you my wonderful friends!

Much Love.

No comments: