Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Week 1

Hello my blog friends! I wanted to give y'all a quick little update.... the first week of my life changing regimen I have lost 5 lbs. I am super proud of myself! I worked really hard and have disciplined myself where I need to be and I am happy with what I have accomplished!

I am kind of hitting a wall though... I am still getting up and working hard, but I am so tired and hungry. I know I will get through this... it is just a rough patch :o). I am countinuing to watch what I eat and the calories I take in. If you could say a prayer for me I would really appreciate it :o). Thanks so much and have a awesome day!

1 comment:

Aims said...

I would guess that the second week is hardest! Hang in there. I am so proud of you!!!