Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

P.S.

I want to add after contemplating over my last post... I will not be cutting my calories down to 1200... LOL! I know... I have no clue what I was thinking. Later Friday evening I was thinking about this and was thnking "WOW! I am crazy... 1200 calories per day!". The normal everyday calorie take in is about 2000 per day. I was thinking crazy things (which if you knew me this is not out of the ordinary :o)!

I will be cutting my calorie in-take down to 1400 to 1500 per day. LOL! Sounds a little better huh? :o) If you think I am crazy about all I am going to be doing at once... its okay because I am the type of person who has to do it all at once or it won't work out at all for me.

I really appreciate all your kind words I have read and heard. I am super pumped about knocking these pounds off!

P.S. Bob will be taking a before picture of me tonight (I am super excited (not!)).

No comments: