Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Just Stop and Think

I started reading Crazy Love by Francis Chan today. I have heard the most wonderful things about this book... things I like... things that make you think :o). I have only read a bit of it and had to stop reading it to just stop and think. This is sad to say, but I make God to small. I am sure it saddens him when I don't think of Him as ENORMOUS or even BIGGER THAN THAT.

Anywho... here is a 15 minute video http://crazylovebook.com/videos_stop.html and I thought it was amazing. I love the Lord, but I want to love Him more. I want to love Him like He loves me. I am tired of having spiritual amnesia! He is to holy and wonderful for that.

I pray this book will open my eyes and change me to someone God is pleased with and glorified by. I need to change the way I look at this world and the people in it. No one is better than me and I am not better than anyone else... only God can and will judge me for my actions.

1 comment:

Aims said...

I love, LOVE that book! It has changed my perspective on SO many things!! If you haven't done so already, you need to go to youtube and look at Francis Chan's balance beam video. It is short, but powerful!