Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

He never gets bored with me...

I try to be very honest when I blog... I know people don't want to read about fake people or fake situations. You want real! That is why reality TV is so popular because it is people being real. I try to be that in my everyday life.

I don't know if you have noticed lately, but I have been pulling away from God. I have been putting my stupid idols above Him. Life has been going so good lately that I have fallen into the everyday motions. If life has been so good... why haven't I been praising Him for it? I should.

He is worthy of worship.
He is worthy of praise.
He is worthy of honor.
He is worthy of thanks.

Yesterday, I was spoken to. God loves me. He never gets bored with me. He is with me through my toughest times. And He forgives me of my nasty sin. Why can't I praise Him and remember how important He is through the good times of my life? It is so crazy to me when things get so bad I seek Him and is He there? Yes. He is always there! I need to seek Him through the easy good times of life and praise Him for it too.

My eyes have been opened and I see who and what I have been missing. My cup has felt empty, but now it is beginning to fill up again. My Lord is always with me. He is always saying sweet things to me and singing over me. I need to start singing and rejoicing to Him on where I am right now.

"Open my eyes, that I may see
Wondrous things from Your law.
I am a stranger in the earth;
Do not hide Your commandments from me.
My soul breaks with longing
For Your judgements at all times...
Your testimonies also are my delight
And my counselors." Psalm 119:18-20, 24

"My souls clings to the dust;
Revive me according to Your word.
I have declared my ways, and You answered me;
Teach me You statutes.
Make me understand the way of Your precepts;
So shall I meditate on Your wonderful works.
Strengthen me according to Your word.
Remove from me the way of lying,
And grant me Your law graciously.
I have chosen the way of the truth;
Your judgments I have laid before me.
I cling to Your testimonies;
O Lord, do not put me to shame!
I will run the course of Your commandments,
For You shall enlarge my heart.

Teach me, O Lord, the way of Your statutes,
And I shall keep it to the end.
Give me understanding, and I shall keep Your law;
Indeed, I shall observe it with my whole heart.
Make me walk in the path of Your commandments,
For I delight in it.
Incline my heart to your testimonies,
And not to covetousness.
Turn away my eyes from looking at worthless things,
And revive me in Your way." Psalm 119:25-37

1 comment:

BusyB said...

God has yet to get bored with anyone and I love that about him! When i feel like i am falling I always knock myself on the head and make sure I dont forget where I come from :) Great Post!