Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 3

Today is day 3 of my total life change. Yes, I know it is only day 3, but let me tell you I feel fantastic! I don't know if I have lost weight (I will weigh in Sunday), but I do know I feel good. The diet alone has made me feel fantastic! I am just eating healthy and counting those calories. I feel good!

Today I was thinking I was going to sleep in and take the day off from working out, but last night I felt like I really wanted to workout. I decided I was going to get up at 6 am and stick to routine. Well... I didn't get up, BUT I had a plan. My plan was to sleep in and then workout while Heidi napped and that is exactly what I did. Man... I feel good!

I know it is only day 3, but I feel fantastic! I can't say it enough. I feel God is giving me the strength, endurance, and will power to continue on. I love it! If you are praying for me.... thank you, because I feel FANTASTIC!!!

No comments: