Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

THE Plan

Man... today was the day of the funeral and let me tell you... I felt so blessed to be able to help out in a day of sadness and a day of great joy. Of course there is great sadness in losing a husband, father, brother, son, etc., but WOW! what great joy in knowing he is in heaven with his Father. Mike (the one who passed away) has accomplished his life here on earth and the Lord has brought him home and the MOST joy of all... his wife, his sons and daughter, his brother, and mother will see him again. Isn't that AWESOME!

I am so taken away by God's plan and how perfect it is. He has had this planned since before Mike was even a twinkle in his momma and daddy's eyes. Uhhh... so AMAZING!!!

God has so much planned for our lives. It may not be what "we want" and it maybe painful at times, but if we stay on track with God and continue to obey and bring Him glory... can you even imagine the pleasure you will bring your Father. I absolutely love Him and I love the Holy Spirit taking control over me!

Here are some beautiful words from the David Crowder Band "How He Loves"

He is jealous for me, Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree,
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory,
And I realize just how beautiful You are,
And how great Your affections are for me.

And oh, how He loves us oh
Oh how He loves us,
How He loves us all

He is jealous for me, Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree,
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory,
And I realize just how beautiful You are,
And how great Your affections are for me.

And oh, how He loves us oh,
Oh how He loves us,
How He loves us all

He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves.

And we are His portion and He is our prize,
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes,
If His grace is an ocean, we’re all sinking.
And heaven meets earth like an unforeseen kiss,
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest,
I don’t have time to maintain these regrets,
When I think about, the way…

That He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves.
Yeah, He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves.

Yeah, He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I love this song! Just downloaded it off of iTunes today. :o)

I emailed you an invite to the other blog. Did you get it? Hope so! Wouldn't want you to miss anything, now would we? ;o)

Love ya girl!

Misty said...

Thanks for all the help today! :)

tagskie said...

Nice blog you got here... Just droppin' by to say hi! http://www.arts-and-entertainment.info