Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Changing of the Greene Leaves

So here it is... the Changing of the Greene Leaves! The new blog name. I want to thank my mom for this very creative title. I was talking to her the other night and told her I wanted to change my blog name, but couldn't think of anything creative. So, she did. Thanks Mom!

The reason for the new blog title is all the change going on in my life and in my families life. All good change of course :o). The Lord is just swooping through my life turning everything upside down as I know it. All good swooping of course :o). I feel such movement flowing through my life like I have never before. Feeling the flow of the living water flood my heart. Wanting to share this feeling and love the Lord has filled me with. I know as the Lord changes me He will change my family too.

*Add on~ I will continue to grow and be fruitful. I will continue to do the work of he good Lord and spread the light like fire. My leaves are changing and I hope yours will too.

My blog will be on the same topics I always blog about, but praying for the courage to be more open and talk about subjects a little more touchy and close to the heart.

I love you all!!

5 comments:

Aims said...

I am so proud of you, Sterling! It is very evident that the Lord is working in your life and it is an encouragement and motivator to all of us who have the privilege to do life with you!!

Christi Brown said...

Love it! Good call!

Tami's Passions said...

I love the changes in you and in your life! You are a blessing in my life today as you have always been.

The leaves of the trees change as the everchanging Tree of Life moves through and with us all.

Misty said...

I love the new design, and I can't wait to see what the Lord is doing in you!

Vic said...

Love it! Very clever!