Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Thinking and Feeling

Lately I have been feeling lost. Not quite sure where I fit in with my ABF class (Sunday school) or with my friends or who I consider a friend or just with life. I feel like everyone is moving on without me. I am not sad or crying about this, but really pondering and wondering what happened. Maybe it has been me pulling away. Maybe it is my friends that have moved on. Maybe this is God wanting me to move on and do things with my life. Maybe I am not hearing Him and that is why I feel so lost. I don't know...

I have been praying and seeking the Lord on this feeling of lostness.

Maybe I have been expecting to much. Maybe... I don't know maybe I shouldn't even post this, but this is my blog and I like to write my feelings and this is how I am feeling lately.

I have been wanting to post this for a while, but have been to scared. I am scared of my friends close to me asking me why and asking me what they can do to help. I don't want to really talk about this because I really don't know what I am feeling.

If you want to help... I would love for you to pray for me and ask the Lord to give me the wisdom
to deal with these feeling and the knowledge to understand it. I feel Him a lot... I feel Him moving around me a lot. I just need to know what is going on with me. Thanks so much, friends.

5 comments:

Misty said...

I will be praying. I love you!

Clint and Meredith said...

I have been thinking about you a lot lately, I just didn't want to bug you about how you were feeling. Wish I could just fix this for you, but know you are seeking the Great Fixer! Will continue to pray for you! hugs sweet Sterling!

Elinette said...

Hey girl, just read this post. I will pray for you. I think it's common for women to have seasons of loneliness...wait, you called it lostness, right? : ) Sometimes, even when we are surrounded by people. Anyways...blah, blah, blah, just rambling there but I did want to say that I so appreciate you and all the help you give me every week. Wish we had more time to talk at times and get to know you more but it's impossible to do that on Wednesday nights!

I'll pray you will continue to search the Lord and live by faith and not by sight...or feelings along. They are a great engine but not a great caboose. Alright, don't ask me to explain that one!

You are loved!

Mindy said...

Praying for you! Love ya!

Kevin Gwyn said...

Hey Misty,
You don’t know me; I came across your blog by clicking next blog after I did my post this morning. I have found through myself and the men that I minister to that the feeling of being lost is sometime associated with a spirit of rejection. That is a very ugly thing that the enemy throws at us. A lot of times rejection is like a boomerang. We feel like we have dealt with it and then when we least expect it, it comes back and hits up the side of the head. I am sorry that you are going through this right now. From reading your last few posts where you talk about MD Anderson, it is obvious you and your husband have been through a lot. I hope I made since. I don’t know you but I do know this about you. This is what matters. You are a child of the King …. A daughter. You have been bought by the Blood of Jesus. You are anointed and appointed ……… called and commissioned. You are a Princess! I leave you with the prayer out of Ephesians. Be Blessed and walk it out
Kevin www.thevisionseeker.blogspot.com www.fellowshipofthesword.com is the ministry I serve in .... It is all about Jesus!
Praying for you

Ephesians 3:14-23 (NKJV)
14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height—
19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,
21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.