Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Special Day

Today is the day the Lord has made. Well really he makes every day, but today was the day Jen (my dunking buddy) and made the decision to get baptized. We both have excepted the Lord in our hearts (both at different times), but haven't made the point to get baptized. To show to the whole world that we LOVE Jesus and we are ready to be the light (even though everyday we try to be the light :o). We decided to do this together and to encourage one another. I hope you enjoy the pictures of a major milestone that we have accomplished. I pray the Lord was pleased :o).


This is Josh Allen. He is one of the pastors here at Kingsland. I just love him! He is a great God loving man to look up to.


Jen (my dunking buddy) and I posing with Josh :o).


I love this picture! Josh is asking me if I have asked Jesus into my heart.








My friend, Jen being asked if she has excepted Jesus in her heart. I love this picture.
Here we are together. Two friends who have made memories to last a life time.
Our dunking pose.
What a day! I will never forget.

2 comments:

Julie P. said...

I just love how the water sparkles in these pictures. I'm so happy for you on your 'special day' Wish I could of been there!

Amber said...

I'm so excited for you (and Jen). I'm so sad I missed today! It looks beautiful.