Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

A Prayer

Thanks to a man who came across my blog (who called me Misty, but instead my name is Sterling) and gave me a passage to read through my struggles of feeling lost. I read it during my quiet time... here is what I prayed...

For this I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant me, according to the riches of His glory, to be strenghtened with might through His spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in my heart through faith; that I, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height- to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that I may be filled with all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:14-19

I pray for the knowledge to understand these feeelings. I pray my ears will be open to hear my Heavenly Father and that I will obey. I felt today I have heard from Him, but am questioning. I always wonder if that is Him or my thoughts I have considered.

I am going to continue to pray and make sure this is what He wants. Yicks!

2 comments:

Darlene said...

I'll say a prayer for you. I hope God does lead you to be where HE wants you be. :)

Darlene

Alexis said...

Sterling, I love you. I love your blog. You are so real and honest and earnestly seeking and growing in Christ. Thanks for being so courageous to share your heart. Your journey is a blessing to me.
-Alexis