Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

We are trying...

Look at this... another post... I am doing good huh? :o)

So, I thought I would post about Hailee's night time peeing issue. Here is my story...

Hailee was potty trained at 2 and yes she was ready. She told me she didn't want to wear diapers anymore and she potty trained very easily. Well... the girl has been wearing pull ups to bed ever since. There has been talk of sleep-overs and the thought of sleep-overs scare me because I don't want her to be made fun of. It would just break my heart to see her get hurt because of mean little words that can come out of little mouths.

Now Bob and I are taking turns to wake Hailee up at 11:30 p.m. to go to the bathroom (I guess you could say we are tired of buying expensive little pull ups). 11:30 seems to be the magic number! 12:00 a.m. is to late... she will already wet the pull up by then... crazy huh?

So, now I am staying up until 11:30 to get her up and take her to the bathroom. There is no point in me going to bed at 10:30 and laying there for a bit and only getting like 45 minutes to sleep until I have to get up. That just sounds crazy to me :o).

She just sleeps that hard and I think Bob and I have come to realize that this is something she has no control of. Uhhhh.... the joys of raising babies :o).

No comments: