Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Things on my mind...

If you don't know our church is going through a month of revival. Our Pastor has been teaching on longing for revival, pursuing holiness, embracing brokenness, accepting repentance (this sunday), and receiving grace (the following Sunday) on Sunday mornings. He has also been teaching a life of worship through prayer, a life of worshiping through fasting, and a life of worshiping through scripture (this coming wednesday) on Wednesday evenings. We haven't been to church on Sunday for a couple of Sundays because we have been out of town or we have been sick, but Bob and I have been taking time to listen to the sermons through Podcast. I am so amazed on how God is working through the lives of my fellow Kingsland family.

I look forward to Wednesdays. For one... Wednesdays are great days because I don't have to make dinner (we go to church and eat dinner). Two... I love helping out Ely with the 4 year old WAM (worship arts ministry) kids. And third... the revival going on in our church. With helping out in WAM we end up going late to the Worship time on Wednesdays and I know we miss out on some amazing things, but when I have come in late the last few times I can feel God in that room. I can feel the strength of the Holy Spirit being poured out. It is one of the most amazing thing I have ever felt. And to hear the roaring of voices praying and praising the Might One is more then words can describe.

Sunday, January 31 is the big day. It is the day of Kingsland's Sacred Assembly... and I can't wait to see God move even more.

So finally getting to my point... I have so much on my mind... Changing my attitude, my words, how I spend my time, how I spend my days with my kids, how I am praying, the people I call friends, how I judge people, how I gossip, the things I idolize... and just so much more....

I also have been thinking about people around me... the people who say they are Christians but don't portray it... people in my life that I am not sure if they know Christ but would never ask because I feel I wouldn't know how to answer questions or have the right answers... thinking about the people that don't believe the Truth... It is all so confusing and consuming to me and my thoughts. I know God will put whatever I need to do in front of me when the time comes :o).

"If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

"Let the words of my mouth and the
meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my strenght and me Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

No comments: