Birthdays

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thankful

I have really felt the meaning of this season this year. Not that I didn't know last year or the year before etc. or know how important Christmas is. I did, but for some reason... well not just any reason... I know why I am so very thankful and why it is hitting me so hard this year. I feel like I am healthy. I feel like I have gone through a storm and I learned that God was literally by my side every single step... even when I was questioning Him and the ordeal. He was there. I learned he really does love me UNCONDITIONALLY. I have never been in a position where I had to lean totally on God and I never knew what it felt like to do so or how awesome it feels to totally be changed. I am and have been blessed!

I am also feeling the season differently because my kids are healthy. I hear on TV about all these kids that have to ordeal the fight with cancer. They are all so strong. It is like their parents feel the fight of cancer more. I am in tears everytime I see any of this on TV. It breaks my heart. I feel so luck and blessed for 2 healthy little girls. Hailee is also starting to get the reason for the season. She is asking questions and listening very well. I can't wait for the day when Hailee and Heidi except Jesus into their heart.

I also am feeling the season harder this year because I am able to stay home with Hailee and Heidi. It is such a blessing! Bob works so hard and it is all so we can be together and so I can stay home. Also, Bob loves us so much. I think I have said this before, but as soon as Bob gets home the girls are instantly attracted to him. It is like he is a magnet and they are instantly drawn to him. He plays with them until they go to bed and then he tries to get things ready for the next day and relax. I don't think I could ask anymore from him.

I feel so blessed with my life. I couldn't ask for anything more. I feel God continues to bless me everyday. I am so thankful. Merry Christmas!

No comments: